Friday 2 December 2011

Friday On My Mind...

...a new to us coffee plunger/press. It never fails to amaze me that when I need something like this (after breaking the old one) I can walk into an Op-shop and see a very good one for next to nothing, in this case $3! I rarely drink coffee btw but Joe can't live without it!


Today I'm meeting some old friends and one new forum friend for lunch at Julia's house, we'll all bring a dish to share and have a cold lunch and enjoy ourselves very much. Hi Mandy! The weather forecast is for 35C!

What plans do you have today? Whatever they are I wish you a Fabulous Friday!
Love from Sue
xx

3 comments:

  1. Have fun Sue! Please get a photo for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great op shop bargain! Enjoy your lunch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargain. It was lovely to meet you today, I had so much fun. We'll definitely have to do it again.

    ReplyDelete