Monday 30 April 2012

Jessica Is Playing Soccer Now!

Talk about Memory Lane. Yesterday I went over to Reserve Street to watch 9 yr old Jessie's 2nd soccer game. She played the first half in goal and then came out in the number 5 shirt after half time.
I can remember watching my Dad play 'football' in Morecambe, I played for 3 yrs in the early seventies for Kwinana United Women's Team, Paul and Gordie played as kids in Rockingham and now Jessie is playing. They got hammered but didn't seem to mind too much...time will tell. It's an Under-11 league and they travel all over Perth to their games.








Gordie, Livvie and Gypsy look on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great time :) How nice for your Grand-daughter that you can be present for her games. My kids would sure love to have a Grandparent here to watch such things...

    XO

    ReplyDelete