Friday 24 August 2012

Counting My Blessings



Feeling really happy this morning after a good night's sleep....

Black-out curtains       $120.00
95mins extra sleep       Priceless!

Feeling so grateful for a special husband( and rabbit), my family and friends, a very comfortable home and garden, plenty of good food, a car that starts first time, free medical care and best of all, peace of mind. We have come a very long way in a very short time.

What are you appreciating these days, are you taking time to stop and look around you and all that is wonderful in your world?

This guy certainly is.....think I know who made those choppers too lol



Have a fantastic weekend,
Love from Sue
xxx


3 comments:

  1. LOL. Great cartoon! Blackout curtains are awesome, indeed. Worth every penny for a good night's kip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, so good to see you settled into the new home. I follow Priscilla and have been wondering about her lately and praying for her daily. Any news you can share? My husband has lung cancer and I found P's blog about the time he was diagnosed thru yours. He is making good progress and we sincerely hope Priscilla is too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete